Qurrah.sa is a website (“our site") operated by TakaMoL for Business Services Holding Company Ltd ("we"), We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following information about you:
Information you give us
You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, participate in bids, and when you send us an email or report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include personal information such as your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description and photograph. Comments or other information posted by you on our site designed for public communications or communications among other users may be viewed and downloaded by others who visit our site.
Information we collect about you
With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, government entities, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies
These are cookies that are required for the operation of our site. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our site.
- Analytical/performance cookies
They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our site works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies
These are used to recognise you when you return to our site. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies
These cookies record your visit to our site, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our site more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us or we collect about you
We will use this information:
- to enable us, our partners and third party vendors to provide, administer, and improve the site and the services we offer on our site;
- to help us, our partners and third party vendors to improve our site offerings, both individually and in aggregate, and to individualise the experience and to evaluate the access and use of our site and the impact on the Saudi SME community;
- for purposes of research;
- for the purpose for which you specifically provided the information, for example, to respond to a specific inquiry or provide you with access to specific content and/or services you select;
- to publish information, but not personal information, gathered about access, use, impact, and SME performance;
- to send you updates about services offered by us or other events, to send you communications about products or services offered by us, our partners or third party vendors that may be of interest to you, or to send you email messages about site maintenance or updates;
- to archive this information and/or use it for future communications with you;
- to maintain and improve the functioning and security of our site and our software, systems, and network;
- as otherwise described to you at the point of collection or pursuant to your consent;
- to authenticate your identity when you register for some of the services on our site;
- to process refunds, as applicable;
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you; and
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about services that may interest you or them.
Information we receive from other sources
We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may us this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Disclosure of your information
We may share any information provided by you or collected from us with our partners, third party vendors, analytics and search engine providers. We will share information with third parties as follows:
- with service providers or contractors that perform certain functions on our or our partners’ or vendors’ behalf, including processing information that you provide to us on our site, processing purchases via third party providers, and other transactions through our site, operating our site or portions of it, providing or administering services, or in connection with other aspects of our services;
- for purposes of research. However, we will only share personal information about you for this purpose to the extent doing so complies with applicable law and is limited to the personal information required to fulfil the purposes stated at the time of collection;
- to provide opportunities for you to communicate with other users who may have similar interests or goals. For instance, we may recommend specific entrepreneurs or connect potential franchisors and franchisees. In such cases, we may use all information collected about you to determine who might be interested in communicating with you;
- as otherwise described to you at the point of collection or pursuant to your consent;
- for integration with third party services. For example, videos and other content may be hosted on YouTube and other websites not controlled by us; and
- share aggregated information that does not personally identify you with the public and with third parties, including but not limited to researchers and business partners.
Consent to processing data outside home country
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to our site. Any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
If you do not agree with these terms, then please do not access, browse, or register for our site. If you choose not to provide us with certain information required to provide you with various services offered on our site, you may not be able to establish a user account and we may not be able to provide you with those services.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your information) if we intend to use your information for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your information. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at info@Qurrah.sa
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal information to these websites.